December 21, 2012. The day that is causing mass hysteria amongst scientists, the common people, and those long-lasters who still believe in the Mayan religion. What exactly is going to happen? No one knows for sure. Is it the end of the world? Extinction of man? (that would take a while, survival instinct is too strong.) Millenium? Paradigm shift? A new beginning? We'll find out soon enough. In about three and a half years, actually. Is this just like Yk2 or 666, or is it for "real" this time?
If you ask me, I'll tell you that I'm not taking sides. I don't know about the end of the world; insane amounts of natural disasters, maybe, but I don't believe that man will go extinct or the world will blow up. I think the pole switch theory is pretty neat, but. . . don't get me off on a tangent. I'm really not too concerned about what will happen; maybe nothing at all will happen. All I know is that December 21, 2012, great excuse to hold a party!
You see, December 21 lies on a Friday. The estimated time of most of the drama is going to be at 18 minutes past 22:00 hours, which comes to approximately 10:20 P.M. So, here's my plan:
- Invite some of my nerdy friends over
- Hold the party until. . . ooooh, eleven or midnight!
- Do odd things. . . pretty much bucket list items
- Eat cheetos and drink coca-cola
- Marvel at the wonders of the world
- Watch sci-fi movies
- Freak Out!!
It's a pretty good list, and I think it's the makings for a great party! Of course, there is that slight chance that the world might end on the 23rd. . . but if that is the case, I'll be at my house, probably watching MORE sci-fi movies. And, that'll be the end of the world. A giant party! You're all invited, mark your calendars.
(P.S. and start writing a bucket list.)
2 comments:
YOU FORGOT SET!!!
WE NEED TO PLAY THAT FOR OUR LAST DAYS!!
Nerd attack, as we called it.
and those little squiggles you say are cheetos.
Its super fun. Having a big party on the last day of the world!
Post a Comment