WaaAAAaaaHhhhHH!!! I had to present my Henry Hudson report today in front of the whole honors class and Mrs. Wright!!! That was soooo scary! Was I shaking? I know I was shaking. I felt like I was going to fall over, as in pass out! That was scarier than spiders and jellyfish!! wait. . . maybe not jellyfish. Do you know what's even scarier? What's my grade gonna be?? We all know Mrs. Wright is a pretty tough judge, and I was all butterflies!
Oh, well. Hey, at least it's done and over with, but I would sooo rather have dome it in Mrs. Jacklin's class.
I just read over that, and it really didn't make too much sense. haha. Just read it a few times and you'll eventually understand what I was trying to say.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Henry Hudson
Posted by Melanie at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That whole idea of a project failed to be honest.
Post a Comment