Friday, October 3, 2008

War of The Worlds

Help me, I'm falling asleep . . .
So, I'm attempting to read War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells right now. Wowza! It's soooo boring. . . The only book I've ever read that was harder to get through than this one was a book about htis amish girl who was forced to go to school. Actually, on that subject, I didn't even finish reading that book, I think I fell asleep about two chapters into it. No, I literally fell asleep.
Then again, I almost fell asleep when I was reading War of the Worlds this afternoon, too. So, I just finished book one, and I layed down on my bed to rest my eyes, and I ended up dozing off for a minute, but then the book slipped out of my hands and landed on my alarm clock and it hit the snooze button, which turned on my radio and made me jump like three feet in the air.
So, I guess this entry is just sort of stalling me from reading . . . even though I really should finish it . . .
*sigh* I do like science fiction. I really do! In fact, it's one of my favorite genres, but for some reason a story of people running around England like chickens with their heads cut off isn't so great. I'm already to the hundred thirty-fifth page and nothing has happened!!!!
Okay. I hope you were really bored and had fun reading that, because I don't even care if anyone even reads this becasue it basically just says how insanely boring War of the Worlds is.
(P.S: I am sooo going to catch up with your reading after I finish this one tongiht . . . mwahahahaha . . . . !!!!)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

yes it is boring, very boring

JC said...

The only thing I liked about it was how the martians died. It was prety cool but after that page... yeh.

egg said...

It was also fail.